For the most up-to-date information on the City of Loveland response to the COVID-19 virus, including a list of cancellations and closures, please go to the City’s official COVID-19 webpage.
For information on health and preventative measures, please visit Larimer County’s COVID-19 webpage.
How is the Loveland Fire Rescue Authority modifying their services in the wake of COVID-19?
- At LFRA, it is currently service as usual, with all of our stations operating normally.
- We have developed contingency plans for staffing in the event that staffing levels drop.
- We have modified our response plans for some medical emergencies based on the information received from emergency dispatchers. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you will still receive the same high quality level of care.
- Additional personal protective equipment is being used by personnel.
- Community rooms located at our fire stations are closed to the public, and we have canceled all fire station tours, civilian ride-alongs and public education events in an effort to keep our staff healthy.
- The administrative offices and Community Safety Division are closed to the public until further notice. If you need an inspection or an LFRA permit, please read this page for details on the temporary process we have in place to assist you during the closure.
We are continuing to monitor and make additional adjustments as warranted.