For the most up-to-date information on the City of Loveland response to the COVID-19 virus, including a list of cancellations and closures, please go to the City’s official COVID-19 webpage.
For information on health and preventative measures, please visit Larimer County’s COVID-19 webpage.
How is the Loveland Fire Rescue Authority modifying their services in the wake of COVID-19?
- At LFRA, it is currently service as usual, with all of our stations operating normally.
- We have developed contingency plans for staffing in the event that staffing levels drop.
- We have modified our response plans for some medical emergencies based on the information received from emergency dispatchers. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you will still receive the same high quality level of care.
- Additional personal protective equipment is being used by personnel.
- Community rooms located at our fire stations are closed to the public, and we have canceled all fire station tours, civilian ride-alongs and public education events in an effort to keep our staff healthy.
- The Community Safety Division is currently open to the public. If you need an inspection call 970-962-2537 , and if you need an LFRA permit call 970-962-2497.
We are continuing to monitor and make additional adjustments as warranted.