- Send permit applications and stamped drawings to Eplan-Fire@LFRA.org. See http://lfra.org/our-services/community-safety-fire-prevention/services-construction-development/csd-permits/
- Once the submittal is reviewed, LFRA will email the applicant a digital form acknowledging receipt of the permit conditions/requirements. The applicant will sign and date the acknowledgement and return it via email to Eplan-Fire@LFRA.org.
- The applicant will then pay the permit fee by phone via credit card by calling LFRA at (970) 962-2497 or in person (credit card or check) at the LFRA Administration building, 410 E. 5th, Loveland.
- Once payment is received, LFRA will email the permit inspection card and the LFRA-stamped permit drawings to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for printing the permit conditions and inspection card, and having both on site. The LFRA-stamped drawings can be on site either digitally (using a tablet or other electronic device) or in printed form.
- Contractors will schedule LFRA inspections by calling (970) 962-2537 at least 48 hours in advance.
- During COVID-19, contractors should make every attempt possible to limit the number of construction workers on site at time of LFRA inspections.
- LFRA attempts to review all submittals within 15 working days.
Our goal is to make this process as easy and expeditious as possible, while ensuring the safety of LFRA personnel and the public, during a challenging time for our community. If you have questions, call the LFRA Community Safety Division at (970) 962-2497.
Visit our Construction Development site at https://lfra.org/our-services/community-safety-fire-prevention/services-construction-development/