When Loveland Fire Rescue Authority Community Safety Division requires the installation of a Knox Box, Knox Vault, Knox Key Switch, Knox Padlock or a related product, the owner or general contractor is responsible for ordering product(s) online. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING KNOX PRODUCTS, PLEASE COORDINATE WITH LFRA PRIOR TO ORDERING BY CALLING THE COMMUNITY SAFETY DIVISION AT (970) 962-2537.
For Knox Boxes, most owners purchase a 3200 Series (standard capacity); however, multi-tenant buildings that will have more keys will need a Knox Vault, which is the 4400 Series; please confirm with LFRA prior to purchase if you need a Knox Vault. Knox Boxes/Vaults may be surface mounted or recessed, with various finishes – choose the product that is best for your building. For Knox Padlocks, exterior padlocks should be Model 3770 and interior padlocks should be Model 3771.
Once you receive and install your Knox-Box, contact the Community Safety Division at (970) 962-2537 to schedule an inspector to meet you on site to lock keys or other contents in the Knox-Box.
Knox-Boxes should be installed 5 to 6 feet above grade, but please confirm installation location with the Community Safety Division ahead of time.
How to Order
- Go to knoxbox.com
- Click on the “BUY” icon in the upper right corner of the page
- Enter the local fire department/agency name (“Loveland Fire”) or enter the address of the building needing the Knox product
- The site will direct you to the commercial products page, where you can search for Knox Boxes, padlocks, key switches, etc.
- Select the product(s) LFRA has directed you to purchase. This will direct you to a page to provide information about the installation location, type of occupancy, etc.
- When completed, click SUBMIT.
- You can either continue shopping, update your cart or check out. When you check out, you will be directed to create an account and pay.