During an emergency or disaster in the Loveland area, one or more Emergency Shelters may be opened to provide short-term protection when you cannot reach your home or stay in your home. During an emergency, click here to monitor the following emergency communication outlets to find out which shelters are open.
Tips to Remember
- Take along medication (for people and pets)
- Take along your emergency contact list
- Take copies of your important papers
- Take your emergency supply kit
- Don’t wait long to leave
- Wear sturdy shoes and protective clothing
If you are evacuated from your home during an emergency, click here for tips that could put your mind at ease.