Social Media and Comments Disclaimer
The Loveland Fire Rescue Authority (“LFRA”) operates and maintains this social media site to provide residents, businesses, and visitors with information about LFRA services, incidents, events, and projects. This information is intended to offer quick, convenient, and easy access for those wishing to learn about LFRA. LFRA’S SOCIAL MEDIA SITES ARE NOT CONTINUOUSLY MONITORED AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO REPORT EMERGENCIES. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION, DIAL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
LFRA strives for openness in its communications with the public and welcomes community feedback. LFRA encourages comments, discussions, and engagement among social media users regarding the topics on LFRA’s social media sites. LFRA seeks to respond to comments and questions posted on its social media sites when appropriate and as it is able; however, LFRA may not respond to every comment or question posted. If you have a specific comment, question, or request about public education, please contact us by clicking here.
User content and comments (collectively called “user content”) do not represent the views or position of LFRA, and LFRA does not assume any liability for user content posted on the site. Any user content and/or external links included on the site do not constitute LFRA’s endorsement.
User content is not screened prior to being posted, and LFRA will not edit any user content posted to this site. However, LFRA reserves the right to remove any user content that:
- Is not limited to the topic or purpose of the site;
- Constitutes “spam” posts, such as the same post made repeatedly by one or more users;
- Promotes, encourages, or suggests illegal activities, or violates any federal, state, or local law;
- Includes or links to profane, obscene, or pornographic language, images, or content;
- Fosters, promotes, or perpetuates illegal harassment or discrimination;
- Includes personal or abusive attacks or defamatory comments about any person or entity;
- Includes threats of violence or that tends to compromise the public safety;
- Infringes on copyrighted or trademarked material;
- Discloses the personally identifiable information of any person, such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, addresses, email addresses, or telephone numbers;
- Includes commercial advertisements or promotions for services or products; or
- Is suspected of containing a virus or other computer security threat.
Additionally, it is possible that the original poster of user content may edit or delete their own content without involvement by LFRA. All user content is subject to the terms of service of the social media site on which they are posted. All user comments may be deemed public records and subject to public disclosure under the Colorado Public (Open) Records Act, C.R.S. § 24-72-101, et seq. LFRA reserves the right to modify this Disclaimer at any time. If you have questions about or would like to report a comment or post in violation of this Disclaimer, please contact us by clicking here.